Information Collection and Use
When you visit WriteMyThesis.net, we may collect personal information from you in order to provide our thesis and dissertation writing services. The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Email address
- Contact information
- Academic institution
- Thesis requirements and specifications
We collect this information in order to:
- Process your orders and deliver the requested services
- Communicate with you about your orders and any updates or changes
- Improve our services and meet your specific needs
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented various measures to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. These security measures include:
- Using secure servers and encryption technology
- Limiting access to personal information to authorized personnel only
- Regularly updating security systems and protocols
Despite our best efforts, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- Compile data about website traffic and interaction in order to improve our website and user experience
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products, services, or links on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we aim to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback regarding these sites.
WriteMyThesis.net does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to provide any personal information to us. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will take steps to remove such information from our records.